This article may contain affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Top 10 Rated shoei helmet for motorcycle in 2022 Comparison Table
- Shoei Pinlock Anti-Fog Lens CWR-1 Street Helmet Accessories
- Size: One Size
- Color: Clear
- This accessories fits in Shoei RF-1200, RF-1100, GT-Air, Qwest, X-Twelve Helmets
- Shoei Chin Curtain X-Twelve On-Road Helmet Accessories
- Visor screw set, fits VFX-W, V-MT (V-Moto), and VFX-DT.
- Black, 3 to a set.
- Hardware for DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified Helmet
- The name SHOEI has long been synonymous with "premium" in the motorcycle helmet market - a credential that hundreds of loyal men and women in their Japan factories wear with great pride.
- The evolution and production of their world-class helmet line is a meticulous process that combines the very latest in technology with consumer feedback, modern testing practices, advanced materials, and over 50 years of helmet building experience.
- Just like the very first SHOEI helmet built by their founder back in 1959, every SHOEI today is still handmade in Japan utilizing a sophisticated process that involves over 50 people for each and every helmet.
- Optional Pinlock® insert for the Shoei CNS-1, CW-1, and CWR-1 Pinlock face shields.
- Interchangeable and easily cleaned.
- CNS-1 Clear Shield with Pinlock Pins
- NOTE: The CNS-1 Neotec shield should only accomodate the clear Pinlock lens
- Tinted Pinlock lenses are not to be used on the Neotec CNS-1 shields
- Face shield for DOT FMVSS No. 218 Certified Helmet
- The CWR-1 fits the Shoei RF-1200, RF-SR, and X-14 Helmets
- Three-dimensionally curved shield is wider than the CW-1 it replaces
- Scratch-resistant coating
- 99.9% protection from harmful UV A & B rays
- Optional Pinlock Fog Free Inserts available
- Shoei Shield with Pinlock Pins CWR-1 Street Bike Racing Helmet Accessories
- 100% UV Protection
- Fades to 50% transmission in two minutes
- Shield with Pinlock Pins CWR-1 Street Bike Racing Motorcycle Helmet
- Size: One Size
- Style: BASE PLATE SCREWS
- Color: Black
- Warranty: Five years from purchase date or 7 years from the date of manufacture, whichever comes first. See manufacturer site for detais.
- The Breath Guard fits in the chin bar and deflects your breath, to help prevent shield fogging.
- The chin curtain deflects unwanted wind from hitting your chin and other parts of your face.
- Chin curtain installs snugly at the bottom of Shoei® RF-1100 and Qwest full-face helmets.
- Transitions Photochromic technology allows visors to automatically and seamlessly change from clear to dark in sunlight.
- The process works when photochromic dyes embedded into the lens or shield react to UV light, changing levels of darkness with the sun.
- When UV light is removed, a chemical reaction driven by ambient heat reconverts the activated photochromic molecules to their original, clear form and the lens fades.
- The CWR-1 Photochromic Pinlock face shield fits SHOEI's X-Fourteen, RF-1200 and RF-SR helmets.
Our Best Choice: Shoei GT-Air II Helmet (X-Large) (Matte Black)
[ad_1] 7-calendar year warranty from helmet manufacture date. Whichever comes initially.Specifications: DOT Certified.Note: Ships with a Clear deal with defend and a Smoke sunshine visor the GT-Air II utilizes the SHOEI CNS-1 Deal with Defend and QSV-2 Solar Visor as replacements or upgrades.Goal
GT-Air II Structure Principle.Unveiled in 2013, as SHOEI’s high quality touring entire-encounter helmet with an interior sunlight defend, the authentic SHOEI GT-Air proven this kind of helmet as a functional and trendy substitute appreciated by numerous riders, owing to
SHOEI has now produced the all-new GT-Air II, a helmet that evolves the GT-Air’s features, overall performance, and layout largely for touring use to a new, greater degree of expertise.The SHOEI GT-Air II integrates the optional SENA SRL 2 Bluetooth com
The GT-Air II is also outfitted with a CNS-1 deal with protect and baseplate system enabling the confront defend to open a little bit more in its “cracked open up” situation to minimize fogging of the shield at lower velocity.
The GT-Air II also employs an all-new prolonged QSV-2 interior sunshine defend for enhanced coverage of the rider’s face in brilliant sunny situations.
Inheriting the operation, performance, and style of the GT-Air, the GT-Air II even further improves the functionality of the inside sunlight protect, full-confront helmet.Features:Aerodynamic Shell Design:Aerodynamic homes are maximized as a result of intensive wind-