This article may contain affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
- Top 10 Rated rails for truck in 2021 Comparison Table
- Our Best Choice: Four 8-ft E Track Tie-Down Rail, Powder-Coated Steel ETrack TieDowns, Horizontal 8′ E-Tracks, Pack of 4 Bolt-On Tie Down Rails for Cargo on Pickups, Trucks, Trailers, Vans
Top 10 Rated rails for truck in 2021 Comparison Table
- Rugged style gives your bed rails a factory finish
- Removable stake-hole covers allow you to easily install a rack or containment wall when you want one and give a sleek look when you don’t
- No Hassle Lifetime Guarantee. For 2007 model year: Part 97101 fits new body style trucks only - it does not fit 2007 Classic body style trucks. Fits Silverado trucks with standard length bed measuring 78.9" (6.5') only.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Bed Rail Caps (4 pieces total)
- QUALITY TRUCK ACCESSORY: 47.5-inch long multi-fit universal bed rails; Essential accessory for any and all truck owners
- LONG-LASTING: Made of sturdy steel meant to last even through the most testing conditions
- SLEEK APPEARANCE: Attractive black powder coat that will look sleek and blend in with the appearance of your car
- SECURE CARGO: Ideal pickup truck hardware for use as grab handles or for tightly securing tie-down straps
- EASY SETUP: Installation process requires drilling into the bed and is fit for any vehicle you might own; Made quick with the inclusion of necessary hardware
- Accessory Rail for bed header
- Fits 2016-2019 Tacoma Long Bed and Short Bed models
- Mounts using existing screws on the bed
- 66134-04010 End Caps are not included
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Installation: Adhesive tape
- Compatible Vehicles of Stake Hole Covers: They fit 2014-2018 GMC Sierra 1500 Denali/SLE/SLT/AT4/Base/Elevation and fit 2014-2018 Chevy Silverado 1500 2500HD 3500HD High Country/LT/LTZ/Work Truck, but does not fit the high desert package, the trucks with dual rear wheels, Chevy Colorado/ GMC Canyon, 2019 Silverado/Sierra.
- Upgraded Material of Stake Hole Covers: High Quality ABS material, which resists from grinding, corrosion and high temperature, thereby it is pretty sturdy and durable. Also there is no color difference between the cover caps and bed rail. Besides the back surface of cover caps leads to the clear line grains.
- Designed as Original: It perfectly fits the bed rail hole because it is molded and designed according to the factory OEM parts to guarantee the original model and best fitment, moreover, the cover caps would not sit flush in hole, which enables you to easily remove them if you need to wash the bed rail stake hole later on.
- Useful Pocket Plug: It enables to solve the issue that stake hole is exposed. You just need to insert cover caps into the stake hole. No any tool or modification required. It would improve your car styling and appearance after installation.
- Supplemented For Truck Bed Rail: Cover caps are able to prevent the rain, sand and dust falling into the stake hole, which appears to be waterproof, anti-dirty and easy to clean, thus it can be also long-term used and environment-friendly.
- Snap it in your bed rail and you are all set, keeping debris and leaves out
- Made of premium rubber material for durability.
- The package includes 4 pieces of stake pocket covers
- Upper Size: 2.87 x 1.97 x 0.43 in
- Bottom Cover: 2.56 x 1.77 x 2.01 in
- Built For Compatibility, Built To Last: Our T slot nuts are made from heavy-duty steel with a black oxide finish to resist rust. Tapped through for 3/8"-16 threads for use with d-rings, racks, tie downs, custom cleats and more
- Base Measurements: 1-1/8" long x 7/8" wide x 11/32" high. Protrusion Measurements: 1-1/8" long x 9/16" wide (table slot) x 9/32" high. Total Height = 5/8"
- Great For A Variety Of Makes And Models: These T-slot nuts are perfectly compatible with bed rails in both Toyota Tundra (TM) and Toyota Tacoma (TM), but also work with a variety of other pickup trucks with compatible bed rails
- 5-Unit Value-Pack: When it comes to securing items in your truck bed, more tie down points are generally better. Our 5-unit value pack ensures that you have enough points of contact to be secure
- Note: This is an aftermarket product, produced by Mission Automotive (TM), meeting or exceeding the performance of OEM hardware (based on in-house testing). We have no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the manufacturers mentioned
- Tailor Made For: Toyota Tacoma & Tunda Bed Rails System, compatible with 3/8"-16 bolt attach for D ring V ring Tie down Cargo Motorcycle Bike Rack Mount On Pickup Truck Deck.
- ANTI-CORROSION: This durable bed rail cleats is made of hardy steel that is galvanized with silver zinc to prevent corrosion and rust
- American-Standard: Base size 1-1/4" long x 7/8" wide x 5/16" high. Protrusion size: 1-1/4" long x 9/16" wide (table slot) x 5/16" high. Total height 5/8"
- Factory Direct: Unlike others, our t-slot nuts are with cost effective price, but which tapped all the way through allowing for the bolt to pass all the way through
- GUARANTEE: If any defects or missing parts , just email us and we will send a new one to you ASAP. We offer 100% no risk money-back guarantee if you're not thrilled with your purchase for any reason. Any questions during installing or using, just tell us and we will do our best to give you the most satisfactory solution
- ✅ Versatile-will fit all types of tiedowns like ratchet straps, buckets and bags, D and O rings, hooks, and shoring beams
- ✅ Flexible, you can vary the configuration as needed while providing secure tie down
- ✅ Made of heavy-duty aircraft quality aluminum, won’t bend under pressure
- ✅ Stylish-the black rails will look great anywhere
- ✅ Easy to install -mounts to wood and metal easily
- Bed Caps protect bed rails against damage while giving the vehicle a finished factory look
- Protect your trucks bed rails against damage while giving the vehicle a finished factory look
- Smooth finish design without stake holes is durable and stylish
- Easy installation using 3M mounting tape
- 2 piece set with a limited lifetime warranty
Our Best Choice: Four 8-ft E Track Tie-Down Rail, Powder-Coated Steel ETrack TieDowns, Horizontal 8′ E-Tracks, Pack of 4 Bolt-On Tie Down Rails for Cargo on Pickups, Trucks, Trailers, Vans
E-Track Tie-Down System
A reliable tie-down spot wherever you need one.
Commercial truckers have been using the E-Track tie-down system for years because of its durability and ease-of-use.
It’s now widely used on trucks, cargo trailers, flatbeds, utility trailers, pickups, and interior vans. It’s also a popular storage system in warehouses, garages, and sheds.
Steel E-Track rails are the base of the E-Track system. Once screwed or bolted along walls and floors, they provide rows of strong tie-down points.
E-Track straps and accessories complete the system. They click easily in and out of rail slots to let you haul, store, and organize almost anything
Key Features of E-Track
2,000 lb. capacity for hauling large bikes, cars, furniture, and other heavy cargo.
Multiple anchor slots per rail so you always have enough tie-down points.
Crush-proof 12-gauge steel rails can withstand cars parked on them.
Universal rail is compatible with all E-Track straps and accessories.
Haul the heaviest loads without strain. 2,000 lb. weight-capacity rails secure vehicles, furniture, and other heavy cargo.
Slots every 2” give you multiple anchor points along walls and floors so you always have enough tie-down spots and places to put stuff.
Tie down cargo. Organize tools and equipment. All with one versatile system.
Install rails within minutes. Add accessories with a click of a lever. No special tools or skills necessary.
Position rails and accessories to suit your needs. Add, move, and remove accessories as needed.
Galvanized or powder-coated finish for corrosion resistance.
Low profile rails in black or silver galvanized give a clean, sharp look to any space.
Countless accessories to accommodate your every tie-down and storage need.
Strong. Durable. Easy to install.
The ideal tie-down system for enclosed trailers, trailer beds, trucks, vans, and pickups. Also for use in warehouses, garages, and sheds.
Need to tie down moving boxes, furniture, landscaping equipment or oil drums? Secure heavy cargo in your truck, trailer, or warehouse using E-Track ratchet straps. Great for securing ATV’s, UTV’s, tractors and quads. Use them in U-pack trailers during your cross-country move.
E-Track O-rings and rope tie-offs click into your E-Track to give you multiple, movable D-ring type anchors all over your trailer! Enjoy the incredible strength and versatility of the E-Track system – while using your existing straps, bungee cords, or ropes as tie downs.
Organize Your Stuff
Keep your tools and equipment off the floor, accessible, and neat! E-Track storage bags, baskets, hooks, tire mounts, and hangers complete your organization setup. Ideal for cargo and work trailers, home garages, warehouses, barns and sheds
Maximize Your Space
Need more room in your trailer? E-Track wood beam sockets are the most affordable and easiest way to create shelves in your box truck or cargo trailer. Use them also to create false attics, cargo bars, and adjustable beds.
UNIVERSAL, FLEXIBLE, PRACTICAL | Tying down a motorcycle, securing a refrigerator for delivery, moving a piano? Whether you’re looking to SET UP your box truck or ORGANIZE a warehouse, the E-track system is quickly becoming the most POPULAR tie-down set up for smart truckers everywhere.
4-pack DURABLE & HEAVY-DUTY: Made of solid steel, hot-dipped GALVANIZED with zinc for superior resistance to corrosion and rust | EACH RAIL IS 8 feet long, 48 horizontal slots – SEE IMAGES for mechanical sketch with dimensions | also available powder-coated, vertical slots, multipacks, 2’ and 5’ long
POWERFULLY STRONG: WE PROMISE that these rails are INCREDIBLY DURABLE as long as they’re securely fastened to the floor or wall. CAN BE INSTALLED on wood and metal with bolts or screws, depending on the mounting surface | Fasteners available separately
WHY E-TRACK? Once it’s bolted down, it serves as an ANCHOR POINT for all spring-fitting tie-downs like ratchet straps, buckets and bags, D and O rings, hooks, shoring beams, etc. plus CUSTOM accessories – all available from DC Cargo Mall and other vendors.