This article may contain affiliate links. When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Riding scooters is fun for anyone, but especially so for skilled riders. There is nothing like the thrill of riding a freestyle scooter that is lightweight and attains high speeds.
The TFOX Sig Pro Scooter is one such freestyle scooter suitable for skilled riders. Tanner Fox, a professional stunt rider, collaborated with the scooter brand, Lucky, to make this excellent scooter.
It is one of the lightest competition scooters in the market (7.9 pounds). It provides speed and agility matched by few. This scooter is a complete package that has no real flaws. Overall, it is one of the best scooters for professional riders.
Key Features Of The Product
Tanner Fox designed this scooter by combining the best parts of the Lucky scooters and crafting new components. It has 110 mm, Lucky Lunar hollow-core wheels and a Huracan HIC fork. It also features Lucky’s famous Prospect deck and the specially designed KinkBar.
The Huracan HIC Fork features the world’s strongest aircraft grade aluminum, which is extremely strong and durable. The robotic TIC welding further enhances safety and durability.
And because Tanner himself is a professional rider, he knows the requirements for making an excellent scooter. Tanner designed this scooter for skilled riders, who can fully utilize all that this scooter has to offer.
If that’s not enough to get you intrigued, let’s dive deeper and explore the features of this product.
The product is built with extremely high-quality materials. This makes the TFOX super durable and sturdy. Apart from the aircraft-grade aluminum used in the HIC fork, high-quality alloys have been used in the deck, bearings, and the bars. Riders can put this scooter to rough use and pull any stunts and tricks without fear.
The scooter is designed with the highest manufacturing standards. It meets all of the safety requirements of a pro level scooter. Compared to other cheaper knockoffs available in the market, it is a much better quality scooter.
Overall, this scooter gets ten out of ten points when it comes to design and build. This scooter is made to last. Its price tag reflects that as well.
The bars in the pro scooter are called, “Lucky kink bars.” And they are made of high-quality Chromoly 4130 alloy. The kink bars are extremely strong and durable. And they can withstand rough use and any wear and tear.
Although the handlebar height is not adjustable, it claims to be fit for any rider with a height of over 4 feet.
Trusted By Professionals
This product is designed by a pro rider and is meant for other such riders. These Lucky scooters can withstand the stunts pulled by pro riders with ease. This product is trusted by professional riders and is a safe bet for anyone who wants to buy a pro freestyle scooter.
Here are some of the best pros of this scooter:
- Lucky and Tanner used the highest quality materials to make this scooter strong and durable.
- The product is designed for skilled riders and is strong enough to withstand rough use and difficult terrains.
- The headtube angle of 82.5 degree makes this scooter much safer to ride.
- The signature deck of Tanner Fox is 19.5 by 4.25 inches and is stable and comfortable.
- It is a lightweight scooter that makes it easy to ride and maneuver and helps it attain high speeds.
- It is visually attractive with cool custom graphic designs and Tanner’s signature.
- The scooter comes with a fully-integrated REVO headset.
- The scooter provides a seamless and smooth riding experience for older kids and adults.
The product is one of the best available in the market and doesn’t have any major flaws. There are a few things that could be improved though, including:
- It has non-adjustable handlebars, which might prove to be uncomfortable for taller riders.
- As it is a high-quality scooter, power-packed with features, it obviously comes with an expensive price tag.
- Because of that hefty price tag, there are several cheaper options available in the market.