Are you wondering what makes the Graco Milestone All-in-1 Convertible Car Seat so unique? It is considered the crème de la crème of car seats because it has certain features that stand out and set it apart from other similar makes and models. Please continue reading to learn more out this must-have baby safety item.
A convertible car seat also means that you only have to buy one car seat for all stages of your baby’s growth. In the past, parents were faced with purchasing several car seat models as their newborn transitioned to toddlerhood.
The Graco Milestone All-in-1 effortlessly converts from a rear-facing position to forward-facing, and on to a booster. Undoubtedly, you’ll feel respect for this well-designed and engineered child safety seat.
- Why You Should Consider The Graco Milestone All-in-1 Carseat
- Can You Actually Use The Graco Milestone All-in1?
Why You Should Consider The Graco Milestone All-in-1 Carseat
You are probably wondering what the real story with a convertible car seat is? The car seat starts in the standard rear-facing position that is best for a newborn, but as your infant grows, it converts to the standard forward-facing seat. Once your little one reaches toddlerhood, it is time for a traditional booster seat, and this handy model also turns into a booster.
It’s all about the size limits with this premium car seat model. This car set is designed to hold your child from the time they weigh only five pounds until they weight 40 pounds. There is no need to buy multiple models when one seat does the job of three, so this is an excellent option for someone who doesn’t want to have to keep buying.
Can You Actually Use The Graco Milestone All-in1?
You might be wondering, can you actually use this model, after all, you have used standard car seats in the past so why do you need a convertible? Well, it is time to change with the times, and a convertible car seat outperforms traditional models hands down.
Here are just a few reasons why this the Graco Milestone All-in-1 is a genuinely outstanding choice for families:
- Plan to have more than one child (the car seat can be passed down from child to child)
- Well-designed pillow inserts that ensure a proper fit for a small infant
- Removed pillow inserts for a larger baby or tot.
- Never need to transfer the seat from one vehicle to another
- Easily converts to what you need
- Ideal for families with a spacious backseat
What’s The Real Story With The Graco Milestone?
All car seats are designed for the safety of infants. However, you are probably wondering what sets the Graco Milestone apart from its competition. The two key components are its easy-to-operate convertible features and superior latch system.
The designers of the Graco Milestone also focused on the needs of busy families when they engineered this beauty. Lots of young families don’t have the time or funds to shop for a new car seat every six months. This dilemma spurred the inventors to create a car seat for every stage of a child’s life.
What Is The Best Part Of The Graco Milestone?
Please keep reading to learn the best parts of the car seat that is sure to make you fall in love with the model.
- 3-easy to use convertible modes
- In-Right latch system
- 4-position recline with leveling bubble, so you always get the position correct
- Storage compartment for harness
- Easy to use rear anchors
- Infant inserts explicitly designed for newborns
- Machine washable passing
- Movable cup holder
- 10-year expiration
- FAA Approved
- No re-thread harness
Child Sizes For The Car Seat
You are probably wondering about the child sizes for this car seat. They are as follows:
- 5 to 40 pounds for rear-facing weight
- Rear-facing height must be up to one inch below where the headrest adjuster button is located
- 20 to 65 pounds forward facing load
- The forward-facing height is up to 49 inches
- Forward facing weight ranges from 30 to 100 pounds for the booster
- Booster height is 38 to 57 inches.
Will the Graco Milestone Work In Your Auto?
You are probably wondering, will the Graco Milestone All-in-1 work in your auto? This is a valid question, especially if you drive a small economy car model. Well, the good news is that it should fit in just about any sized auto.
Unlike other car seat models, the Graco Milestone does not have a large, bulky base. In addition, it also does not double as a large portable infant carrier that mounts in a shopping cart or stroller. Instead, it is designed to remain in your vehicle at all times.
What Is The Size Of The Graco Milestone?
Please continue reading to learn the breakdown of the Graco Milestone size and if it will work for your unique size needs:
- The height of car seat shell is 21 inches
- Seat width is 19 inches at the widest point
- The crotch strap positions with infant insert measure up to 5.57 inches
- The crotch strap positions without an infant insert measure up to 7 inches
- Seat depth 12 inches
- Weigh 19 pounds
FAA Approval: What Does That Mean?
The Graco Milestone is FAA approved which means that you can use it on a commercial airline flight. However, it is not supported in booster mode. The infant car seat is only approved with the 5-point safety harness because airplanes feature no shoulder straps.
A word of caution, many have reported that their Graco Milestone lacked the FAA sticker. Perhaps, this is not usually a problem on domestic flights but can be a nightmare for international air travelers. International flights require the visible FAA sticker on all car seats.
Pros And Cons of The Graco Milestone All-in-1
No car seat is perfect, as you probably already know. However, when it comes to the safety of your baby, then you want as near to perfect as you can get when purchasing a car seat. Likewise, you want a car seat that will last through all stages of your child’s young life.
Please continue to read the pros and cons of the Graco Milestone All-in-1. In addition, take the time to carefully weigh out each section to make sure that this car seat is the perfect choice for your family.